This is always one of my favorites gift guides to do and I end up having to cut items out because I find too many things! Anyway, I narrowed it down to a few splurges, several gift card options and other affordable treats.
P.S. I’m adding the numbers on the end of the item description because the numbered lists aren’t displaying properly on my blog theme.
See the other guides coming up here.
- ZARA Biker Jacket, $90 (1)
- Clare Vivier Messenger Tote, $380 (2) - I know this is so expensy, but if you need a great quality tote that will last you for years, Clare Vivier is KILLING it right now.
- H&M Knit Turtleneck Sweater, $79.95 (3) - I should have saved this for the slug guide but couldn’t wait.
- AllSaints Theon Shawl, $245 (4)
- Anthropologie Cheska Wallet, $78 (5)
- C. Wonder Cashmere Chevron Gloves, $58 (6)
- Chick Lit Designs Book Clutch, $155 (7) - This store has tons of other options, including tablet and iPad covers—all with book facades.
- J.Crew Pajama Set in Gingham Flannel, $95 (8)
- Yuni Kelley Crystal Teardrop Necklace, $27 (9)
- Paula Bianco Chunky Infinity Scarf, $62 (from $85) (10)
- Michael Kors Oversized Lexington, $275 (11) - Ahhh! The new Michael Kors watches that have come out the last few months have been so good.
- Tarnish Chunky Knit Beanie, $24 (12)
- Maybooks Monogrammed Book, starting at $19 (13) - You can choose what you want inside the book too, whether it’s an agenda, pregnancy or fitness journal, blank lined pages, etc.
- Carnet de Mode Pyramid Stud Earrings, $19 (14)
- ZARA Plaid Scarf, $39.90 (15) - Okay, so I need to talk to you about this scarf. I got in the mail a few days ago and it is a behemoth of a scarf and I love it so much. So so much. It’s enormous, soft and looks like it’s eating my face. (I mean that in a good way.)
- Rifle Paper Co Gold Dots iPhone Case, $36 (16)
- Need Supply Co Twilight Sleep Cuff, $42 (17)
- Superga Pony Hair Sneakers, $140 (18)
- Yosi Samra Croc Embossed Flats, $75 (19) - Step away from the Tieks!
- French Sole Classic Ballet Flat, about $105 (20)
- Found My Animal Buffalo Plaid Pouch, $32 (21)
- Madewell The Zip Pouchette in Calf Hair, $78 (22)
- Graphic Image Python-Embossed iPad Mini Case, $115 - Add $10 for monogram (23)
- Mango Leopard Fur Pointed Toe Flats, $90 (24) - You can’t tell from this photo, but these have a perfect pointed toe. A good pointed toe design can be hard to find, especially at an affordable price point.
- Next Issue Digital Magazine Subscription, from $44.97 (25) - So this is really cool: you can gift someone a subscription to Next Issue and it allows them access to over 100 magazines on their tablet, iPad/iPhone, etc. Magazines include Allure, bon appetit, Dwell, Elle, Fitness, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, Lucky—ALL THE MAGAZINES.
- Drybar Gift Card, $10-$250 (26)
- Erin Condren Gift Card, starting at $25 (27) - Because a $50 planner doesn’t seem as dumb if you have a gift card!
- MUK LUKS Slipper Boots, $40 (28) - I have some Target slipper boots from last season and they are all I wear around the house. They are magnificent.
- Club W Gift Card, starting at $50 (29) - The next two items are kind of a set. Club W is a wine subscription club and…
- Crate & Barrel Camille Wine Glasses, $13 each (30) - …these are the wine glasses that Olivia Pope drinks from on Scandal. That’s fun, right?
Great Christmas list! I will take everything please!